Nexus Steel LLC
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Come into our office to Apply.
214 S. Hamilton Place
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Office Hours: 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Office: (480) 682-0104
***MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A STRUCTURAL STEEL IRONWORKER***
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL OUT OF STATE
- Responsible for installing and erecting structural steel members to form skeletal structures in order to form buildings, bridges, stairs, canopies, and other structures, following safety guidelines and procedures.
- Welds and cuts steel and interprets blue prints.
- Install iron or steel girders, columns, and other construction materials to form buildings, bridges, and other structures.
- Erect and place structural steel members to form skeletal structure (columns, beams, joist, and girders) such as buildings, stairs, canopies, guard rails, bridges, towers, and fences.
- Direct operation of cranes to move structural steel and other materials onto and around the construction site.
- Connect steel columns, beams, and girders with bolts using sleever bars, spud wrench, joist chain or lever hoist while following blueprints and instructions from supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ironworker: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
– Just posted – save job
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.